As a patient of Bridgeview Women’s Health, you also enjoy access to one of Portland’s best hospitals. Bridgeview Women’s Health is an independent practice from Legacy Good Samaritan, but we share the same medical campus and have a close working relationship with the hospital so that our patients may benefit from the incredible medical staff and technology available just across the skybridge.
Family Birth Center: Good Samaritan has gone to great lengths to make your birth experience comfortable and safe. Their labor and delivery facilities are as close to “home” as a hospital can be.
- LDRP Rooms: One of the unique aspects of birth at Good Samaritan are the Labor Delivery Recovery Post-partum rooms. From the time that you are admitted to Labor & Delivery, you will be able to stay in the same room throughout the birth experience. If you do need a Cesarean section, there is a dedicated operating room just for delivery, and you will be able to recover in your same LDRP. Spacious, secure, with whirlpool tubs, TV/DVD, wifi, and pull-out sofas for your spouse or partner.
- One-on-one Nursing: During labor you will enjoy dedicated, expert care from your nurses.
Surgical Services: If you should need surgery, we enjoy operating privileges in one of the Northwest’s most state-of-the-art operating centers.
- daVinci Robotic & Minimally Invasive Surgery: Robotic surgery has opened up avenues to radically quicker recoveries, smaller incisions and less pain. In addition to the daVinci robot, Good Samaritan offers a full array of “traditional” laparoscopic procedures.
- Private Inpatient Rooms: Bridgeview Women’s Health patients are generally admitted to private rooms, allowing you to recover in comfort.
Outpatient & Laboratory Services: We depend on Good Samaritan for much more than labor & delivery and surgery.
- Breast Health Center: Mammography, biopsies and lactation services.
- Legacy Laboratory Services: Bloodwork, imaging and consultations.
- Physical Therapists and Nutritional Consultants
A Network of Specialists: We are proud to share a medical campus with some of the brightest and most accomplished specialists outside of OB/GYN. If you need a referral to a gastroenterelogist, endocrinologist, urologist, breast surgeon, or of course, pediatrician, our affiliation with Good Samaritan means you might not even have to leave the building to receive the specialty care you need.